The Metaphysical Reality of Bitcoin
Bitcoin was supposed to disrupt the financial system but instead became a highly profitable ponzi scheme.
This will no doubt end at some point, when the game becomes apparent to all.
Until then here’s what I think.
- The value of bitcoin needs to be capped to a value linked to its utilitarian function.
- Bitcoin is a useful experiment, which has paved the way for token technologies to be developed.
- Its a bad investment choice, invest in startup companies instead — See here
- In order to benefit from blockchain or token technologies, you don’t need to use Bitcoin, you can use commercially available or custom designed solutions instead.
The Metaphysical Implications of Bitcoin
- Bitcoin has provided a profitable channel for growth for experimental or disruptive communities
- Bitcoin has enlightened us to a possible reality of a world without traditional banks
- Bitcoin has used its user engagement as an illuminating light to empower other blockchain developers and communities
[ e ] firstname.lastname@example.org